Friday, November 03, 2006

Random Thoughts for Today


Little Green Cucumbers, originally uploaded by Melsky.

I have bronchitis. Ugh.

I've been in bed so long, I want to get up and do things.

These are my favorite type of cucumbers. Much more tender and tasty than those big watery ones.

It snowed a little today. I guess it's good weather to be home in bed. The cats piled on me today, nice and cozy.

I'm reading the book Mysteries of Ontario. It's a guidebook to weird stuff that has happened here like ghosts and bigfoot.

My husband just finished his new cd. He's very excited and happy about it and warned me that he may take over my computer to print up the inserts sometimes. But I don't mind, I'm glad his CD is done. It's got a photo I took on New Years 2001 of some fireworks on the cover.

I had a chest Xray today and had to walk around in the cold bitter wind between my dr's office and the Xray lab. I probably should have taken a taxi.

I am in the middle of cleaning up my studio and getting back to painting. Now the project has stalled because of sickness. I feel frustrated. I haven't been sick since the end of last winter though so I can't complain too much.

No comments: