Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring Makes People Happy


Spring Makes People Happy, originally uploaded by Melsky.

Spring even makes me happy, grouchy old lover of winter that I am. But I am enjoying doing some gardening. Most of what I planted is seeds and I can't wait until they come up. I planted four varieties of sunflowers, dill, marjoram, basil, cilantro, chives, mint, cosmos, and a a bunch of packets of mixed flower seeds.

I've also been doing more watercolors. They are coming out great, I'm very happy with them. This one is for sale - Spring Makes People Happy Painting for sale on etsy. It's an 11x14 watercolor.

1 comment:

I Am: Anna Lovely Day said...

Hello,
I just thought I'd let you know that I am glad to see you posting in your blog again. Your work is delightful! I also love cats.