Friday, September 19, 2008

Show Date Moved


Tiger Lilly Kitty City, originally uploaded by Melsky.

I completed six paintings for my show so far, but I've decided to move the date up to Monday because I'm doing a web page for the shows.

I'm exhausted today. I've had a cold and it makes me really tired.

I found out why my tomatoes have big holes in them. They are being eaten by squirrels! I thought those holes were to big for bugs to be eating. I went out there today and surprised a squirrel in the act of taking a big bite! I did not know that they ate tomatoes but I have seen the evidence.

6 comments:

I Am: Anna Lovely Day said...

This is a great idea! I'm glad to see that you moved it up to today (Monday). So I haven't missed it. How does this work? What time is the show and where will it be?

Melissa said...

Hi Anna,
Don't worry you won't miss it, it will be online. I've been working on setting up a web page where I will have the paintings that are in the show and then links to the paintings for sale in my etsy shop. I've been having issues with the place I have been doing the web page though and I'm thinking of just putting it here on this blog.

I Am: Anna Lovely Day said...

I'll be checking in to see.
I look forward to seeing your work. Very nice!

Melissa said...

http://melsky.googlepages.com/september2008

That is my page so far! I'm having problems getting images to come on the page properly. I think I'm going to give up for tonight and then just put it in blogger tomorrow.

I Am: Anna Lovely Day said...

Nice olive color background and I like the cherry blossoms. Looks great so far. Your work looks great with that background.
Keep painting : )

I Am: Anna Lovely Day said...

Hello Melsky,
I've got something for you over at my site. I hope you can participate.

-I like the new photo. You remind me of a great friend I had when I was in art school.