Friday, January 29, 2010

The Cat's World


The Cat's World, originally uploaded by Melsky.

I'm painting again!

I'm going to re-activate this blog. For the last 15 months I have been employed in real estate as a rental agent. Where I am really, really, really busy! I've also become a contractor. I have two painting jobs right now! But they are painting walls, and I'm not doing the painting.

I also get paid to take photos of properties, write descriptions of them, and put the data onto our web page. I do enjoy that.

It's been hard to do paintings. A lot of the time when I come home I am tired and stressed out.

However I am determined to start painting again.

This is my most recent painting.

Soon I will start selling them again too.

1 comment:

I Am: Anna Lovely Day said...

Nice to see you blogging and painting again. Welcome back!