Friday, July 03, 2020

Customize this birthday card with name and age! - and some news about upcoming projects


Happy Birthday cat cake stars pink green yellow Holiday Card
Happy Birthday cat cake stars pink green yellow Holiday Card
by MelskyArt

On this card, people can add the age and name of the birthday person via a template. This is very easy to do, even on a cell phone, because it is entering text into a field instead of having to click and edit text. 

This card is me going outside my comfort zone as far as color. Though I might naturally use any one of these colors, they are not a combination I would think to use. I selected them because I thought they would look cheerful together, and they do.

I've been doing some planning about how to schedule releases. There will be seasonal collections coming out on a regular schedule. This is still in the planning stage, but I anticipate that the first one will be Fall/Halloween 2020 coming out in early September.

Seasonal collections give me something to work towards. Years ago when I sold original paintings on Ebay, I had a small mailing list of people, and every November I would release a lot of smaller paintings and handmade gifts all at one and let people know.  I'll be setting up a mailing list soon that will come out once or twice a year.

I'll write more about what is coming up in this blog.

After the holiday is over, the seasonal collection will close until being revamped for the next year.

No comments: