Friday, September 25, 2020

Another cactus magnet and a secret

 Here is another cactus magnet. This one is a saguaro cactus in front of the mountains, and there's a sunset. It is from an acrylic painting on canvas, and you can see the brush strokes. I lived in the desert for several years and did a lot of painting there. 

So what is the secret? I'm writing you from the past! Well, all blog posts are from the past as soon as you stop writing them. But  I can schedule posts ahead of time, and I spent this morning putting these magnets on Zazzle and writing individual blog posts for them, one per day.

That's really not much of a secret, Melsky!

Yes, I know. But I have written about magnets and cactuses and paintings so much today that brain is tired.

Who are you talking to anyway?

Uhh,  I don't know but here's the magnet:

Saguaro Sunset green orange brown cactus desert Magnet

No comments: