Tuesday, September 08, 2020

The Angry Elves

I've been really into fantasy role-playing games lately, both in my art and my personal life.

A couple of years ago, I was going to play Dungeons and Dragons with people at my old Minecraft server. I didn't end up playing with them because the time was much too late for me. But there was a woman there who could draw/paint people's characters. I really wanted to be able to do that! I didn't think I would ever be able to draw fantasy art or RPG characters, and it is a good feeling to be able to do it.



These are the children in the angry elf family. Well, the twins are not children any longer - they just graduated from the local academy and are off to the Mage College. They are now allowed to wear the insignia around their necks that identifies them as beginning fire mages.

Why are they angry? They just discovered a family secret that will change their lives, but not in the way they think it will.

No comments: