Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fabulous Newell Post


Fabulous Newell Post, originally uploaded by Melsky.

Wrought iron Newell post in Downtown Troy, NY

I'm getting more excited about the move now. Boy is real estate cheap down there, for beautiful old places with real wood and brick and iron. I hate stucco! Here in my neighborhood in Toronto it's been frustrating to watch all summer as several beautiful old brick homes have been stucco'd over. But back to upstate NY, yeah, cheap. I have been finding some good blogs too, mostly about Syracuse.

I'm helping Dave make some copies at his work. He's so busy.

Tomorrow I have tons of laundry to do and I'm going to start packing! I also have to reserve the van to move our stuff down to whatever city it is.

I would like to try to do some painting too.

No comments: