Friday, May 01, 2020

It has been a long time.

Nine years later, I'm back.

I started working in property management. For the first few years I did really well and it was a rewarding experience. But it is a stressful business even under the best conditions. After a while, it seemed like the harder I worked and tried to do a good job and be honest, the worse things got. In the end, I was very stressed out and had gained a large amount of weight from comfort eating and not exercising.  I was depressed and my house and my life were a mess.

I set about to improve my life. I started walking long distances, doing intermittent fasting and I cut out most sugars in my diet. As I got in better health, I was able to get to the mental state where I was working on getting my house fixed up and my life in order. I also started experimenting with language learning and teaching. This led me to where I am now - working on a degree in Educational Design and Technology. It's an online degree, and since I want to develop online education I think that is very appropriate.

New Melsky Art





No comments: