Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A giant chicken

I try to write in this blog every day but I don't always make it. Last night I went into the bedroom to read and ended up falling asleep with my computer on and the posting window open. I want to post every day for continuity, though a lot of my posts seem to be the stuff I wanted to do but didn't.

Like right now, for example. I have three windows open in Word where I'm writing things. One of them is due today, the others are just things I'm writing. Am I writing on them? Not at the moment. I have photos to process, things to paint, beds to make, dishes to do etc.

What I have done is henna my hair and make banana muffins. I made and packed a lunch for my husband to take to work. I put photos up of the Community Vehicular Reclamation Project.

I got up early today, so even though it feels like evening it's only 1:30.

Because I put a photo in every post, here's a giant chicken:
Giant Chicken

No comments: