Thursday, June 28, 2007

little king of coffeetown


little king of coffeetown, originally uploaded by Melsky.

I sold this painting yesterday, from Etsy. YAY! Though I will miss having it in my house. It is one of my favourites.

I'm proud of myself , I went to the gym yesterday instead of staying at home in front of the computer. I didn't do as much of a workout as a usually do but I really was tired. I may go there today and just do cardio but I probably will take a long walk instead.


Mostly I'm glad the heat wave has broken. Yesterday was so hot and humid it was painful. We have a window air conditioner in the bedroom but it's so noisy it's almost not worth it. It kept cycling on and off all night and waking me up.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your sale, and thanks for your comment on my blog. After you move you will learn how to sew, easy. I need to spend some more time learning how to paint.