Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I had one of my photos published on Torontoist last January. I wish I had known at the time, it would have made me happy. It was this photo:
Toronto's Most Photographed Squirrel

I put some more stuff in my etsy store. I did a lot of housecleaning and laundry. I skipped two days on this blog, oops. I'm trying to write in it every day for the sake of continuity.

It's hot. I hate living in this house when it's summer. It's frustrating because when I go downstairs the foyer is nice and cool, and when I go in the basement to do the laundry, it's so nice and cool down there, it's lovely. The basement apartment was for rent recently and I did think about moving down there. But I think we are going to move closer to David's work.

1 comment:

TVTrayArt said...

This little guy is so cute! What a great image captured on film!