Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Developing a Design Workflow and Schedule



One of the most important things in running a store is to keep it constantly updated with new merchandise and activity.  This was true when running and offline store, and especially true online. When new items are added, it 

There are other things to be done daily as well. I write down ideas and sketches for new designs and post in my blog as much a

s possible.
I also have to be careful because making art is not physically active. I've enjoyed a lot of success with my art in the last several months, but it lost its glow a little bit when I discovered I couldn't fit into some of my summer clothing.

So an important part of my planning is to put the time in for taking a daily walk and planning household projects to give me some exercise. I'm setting a timer to remind myself to get up and walk around.
I lost a lot of weight and got in much better health in the last couple of years, and I don't want to lose that progress.

My routine is to get up very early in the morning and work on creating new designs first, and then on uploading them and filling out the information. Then when it becomes light I go on my walk.
That is my ideal routine anyway! I do it a lot of the time.

Today I made this black cat card:
Black cat red feed me card
and also put it on a clock:


No comments: