Wednesday, June 03, 2020

But it's not even Summer yet, why are you working on Autumn leaves?



For the past few days, my goal has been to make a bunch of Fall leaf and floral motifs. I'm working on wedding invitations and other wedding-related stationery and customizable items.

I was planning on doing a wedding line with the tulips I've been working on. Well, I still am. But I realized that people order wedding stuff far in advance. So I thought the first actual wedding product line I develop will be in fall colors with dark backgrounds.

It is really a joy to be producing art again. I've missed it so much in the past few years.

I've decided to start making these posters for myself every time I make a collection of design elements because it will be interesting to look at them in a few years and see how my art changes and improves.





No comments: