Saturday, June 13, 2020

Making more art this morning

I'm putting more items in my store every day. It's interesting to experiment with different designs on various products. It's fascinating to see things arranged in a bunch of different color combinations and patterns.  I have to be careful because I can end up spending a lot of time playing around with it but not actually creating anything that I can put in the store.

These are some of the new things I made today. 



Chicken flowers black yellow whimsical floral card
Chicken flowers black yellow whimsical floral card
by MelskyArt



Folded Invitation
Folded Invitation
by MelskyArt

When I started working as an artist again, one of the things I wanted to do was make unusual wedding invitations. I thought it would be cool to have wedding invites that had dark backgrounds and bold graphics. This is the first one. It is going on invitations, save the date magnets, table cards, and a bunch of other wedding accessories. I think it would look really nice for an elegant autumn wedding, maybe with black tablecloths and arrangements of fall leaves.

All of this can be customized by the wedding couple, so it's easy to change to a different background color that conveys the atmosphere they want for their reception.

No comments: