Saturday, June 20, 2020

You're Amazing

I wanted to make a very bright and happy card, and I think this met my goal!

I'm not sure if I should put pre-written messages in the cards. I prefer blank cards, even if there is a message on the front. But I'm a person who makes their own cards, so what do I know!

I've read that most people like cards that already have writing inside, so they don't have to worry about what to say.


You're Awesome! bright colorful birthday card
You're Awesome! bright colorful birthday card
by MelskyArt


I wrote Happy Birthday Superstar on the inside, and put some more stars.

I've been working on a lot of art. It has been frustrating because it seems things don't always turn into something I can use in my designs. But I'm trying new techniques and I look at it as a learning process. 

No comments: